We are a completely open, diverse and accepting group
Do you love the Funk? Are you interested in parading and pursuing Gniaule, Bière, Bourbon, Femmes, et Hommes; Do you want to help the citizens of the world funkify themselves; and mostly do you just want to relieve the stress.
The only requirement to participate with us is that you be FUNKY!
Mardi Gras with the Fat Bankers’ is turnkey; your sole responsibility is to show up and have fun because all the work is taken care of. The tariff includes the following and may be paid in a monthly payment plan:
Tariff: $3,000 Membership
- Krewe of Tucks annual dues and minimum order of throws (beads, plungers, etc.)
- All the additional, custom-made Fat Bankers throws you’ll need already loaded on floats
- Quality costume
- Lunch prior to parade
- Ice on float
- Krewe of Tucks Coronation Ball (party to coronate King and Queen Tucks)
- Thursday night before we ride there will be a major recognized Funk act for members – view event
- Second Line on Friday before we ride with a brass band, throws, police escorted French Quater route and full gourmet lunch with drinks all included – view event
- Krewe of Tucks Mardi Gras Parade – view event
- Krewe of Tucks Extravaganza Post Parade
- Sunday crawfish boil after we ride with 4 band Funk jam – view event
- Custom socks
- The Fat Bankers Reichert-Frischhertz • Fat Banker Funk Dance Concert Series Poster by nationally known artist
- 200 of the funniest characters that make the Fat Bankers’ “richer than a mofo”
Terms & Conditions:
Dues are not refundable; however, a rider may transfer their position to another person. If someone cannot ride, the Fat Bankers’ will also seek to sell a rider’s position for them and then provide the proceeds of the sale to them. In the event a person is unable to participate but has paid dues, the Fat Bankers will use its best reasonable efforts to make accommodations for those payments, or a percentage thereof, to permit the person to participate in the succeeding year. Such an accommodation can be made for the succeeding year only.