Do you love the Funk? Are you Funky? Do you want to help people funky themselves?
Well then gather up your old Meters albums and come get Rejuvenated with us!
Mardi Gras with the Fat Bankers’ is turnkey. All you do is show up and have fun. All the work is taken care of. The tariff includes the following and may be paid in a monthly payment plan:
Tariff: $3,200 Membership
- Krewe of Tucks annual dues;
- Krewe of Tucks Coronation Ball (party to coronate King and Queen Tucks)
- Funky Tucks Thursday Night Funkstication Jam featuring a nationally known funk band – view event
- Custom Socks Commemorating the band hosted at the Funky Tucks Thursday Night Funkstication Jam.
- Art-quality poster commemorating the band hosted at the Funky Tucks Thursday Night Funstication Jam
- The Stately procession second line through the French Quarter with a police escort and nationally-known brass band to our Krewe lunch, held the Friday before the Krewe of Tucks Parade (throws included) – view event
- Le Fete de Banquiers Gras Krewe Lunch, a gastronomic festival at one of New Orleans’s gourmet old line restaurants, including a three-course lunch and cocktails;
- Le Monstre Funke Confiture after-lunch concert and dance party, featuring Soul Project;
- Krewe of Tucks Mardi Gras Parade on the Saturday before Mardi Gras, one of the largest daytime parades – view event
- Rider position on a comfortable, state-of-the-art with large rider positions and pleasant bathroom facilities (view floats);
- Krewe of Tucks and custom Fat Bankers throws (beads, blunders, etc.);
- All throws loaded on the float;
- Attractive, well-made custom costume, sized and tailored especially for you;
- Lunch prior to parade;
- Ice on the float;
- Krewe of Tucks Extravaganza Post Parade;
- Crawfish Boil & All Star Funk Powered Fat Groove Review, a crawfish boil on the Sunday after we ride with a four-band Funk Jam and two hundred of the funniest characters that make the Fat Bankers “richer than a mofo” – view event
Terms & Conditions:
Dues are not refundable; however, we provide three options in the event a rider is unstable to ride in Mardi Gras. First, a rider may transfer their position to another person with approval of the Captains, which approval will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed. Second, a rider may ask the Fat Bankers’ to seek another rider willing to purchase their position; the Fat Bankers’ will provide the proceeds of the sale to the, ride in the event a replacement rider can be obtained. Third, a rider may elect to rollover their dues to the following year, in which case their dues, or as reasonable a percentage thereof that can be accommodated under the prevailing business circumstances, will be applied to the following years Mardi Gras activities; this accommodation can be made for the following year only.